Monday, August 25, 2008

Joe Biden - The Pro-Choice "Catholic"

I'm not Catholic and I don't even play one on t.v. but I think that my Catholic friends would agree that my position on abortion is closer to the Vatican's than many prominent Catholic Democrat politicians.

My friend (and the guy who guest-hosts this blog when I'm away) The Tim Man has posted an excellent piece on the conflict between V.P.-nominee-to-be Joe Biden's Pro-Choice positions and his so-called Catholic faith.  It is worth the read - link here.

Suffice it to say . . . the two don't mesh.  Biden has sold out his faith (and possibly something else) for personal political gain within the Democratic Party.

1 comment:

thetimman said...

His abortion stance is the only thing more reprehensible than his comb-over stance.