Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Watch this video. Please.


Occasionally, my wife watches The Oprah Winfrey Show.  Today, she had a segment queued up for me to watch.  I know, I know, tell all the jokes you want . . . but I'm exceedingly glad that she had me watch the clip.  My only complaint was that she allowed me to watch it when the box of tissues in the living room was empty.  I had to go to the bathroom down the hall to dry my eyes.

The Oprah segment was actually showing a video from youtube about the extraordinary life of a very special child.

Click here to watch that youtube video yourself.

Every child is a gift from God.

Every baby has a reason for being.

Every life is worth protecting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this months ago and was so moved by their Faith in God! I'm not sure my Faith is near that strong, but you're right. . .it speaks volumes on the precious gift of a child regardless of their disabilities. . . .

"A person's a person, no matter how small" -- Dr. Seuss

Anonymous said...

P.S. They just had a baby girl in October!

http://www.thespectacularvernacular.blogspot.com/

thetimman said...

You let your wife make you watch Oprah?

You want the Chandler or the Joey whipped sound?

Anonymous said...

Great video!

And I hope those tears didn't short your circuits or anything.

SW

St. Louis Conservative said...

Nope. The humanity interface is working properly.