Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apologies to my readers

I just re-read my last two entries and realized that they're a couple of the worst things I've ever written.  Each one is simply a long ramble with not much to say.  I can't stand most op-ed pieces because they drone on and on to make a point that could have been made in a sentence and here I am doing the same thing.

The last two entries could have been written in just a few sentences . . .

Obama won the election and will be our president.  We don't know what he's going to do in office so it is best to simply wait and see rather than wasting our time fretting about our worst assumptions coming true.  If Obama does something good - support him.  If he does something bad - oppose him.

It takes real political insight to some up with something that basic.  [Sarcasm intended.]

My apologies.  I promise to do my best not to subject you to such amateurish writing in the future.

No comments: