Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Absence makes the readership grow fonder?

To those of you who expect your daily dose of conservatism from the SLC - and haven't been getting it - I do apologize.  While I do enjoy blogging, it is far from the most important pat of my life.  In recent days and weeks, the time that I have spent on those other parts of my life has significantly increased pushing this site to the back burner.  Unless I suddenly find a way to carve more than 24 hours out of a single day, I do not expect things to change in the near future.

For the months since this blog was created, I have been more-or-less committed to posting five days each week.  I no longer feel committed (even if some say that I should be).

SLC will not go dormant.  And I have not been silenced.  I will continue to post when time allows.

Thanks to the readers for reading - and for understanding.

No comments: