Thursday, May 13, 2010

In case you're wondering . . .

this blog is still alive.  And so am I - just very busy these days, baseball games, meetings, kids, and, occasionally, even work at my paying job.  So I haven't been keeping up with the daily blogging duties.  And now summer is just around the corner.  I don't expect to find more time.  So, to all my loyal readers out there, sorry for the days to come.  I won't be posting every night - or even every Sunday through Thursday night - as was my typical practice.  But I won't go far.  Posts will appear from time to time, maybe even often (who knows?), whenever I find the time or the impulse to write.

Please, no tears.  (And Robin Carnahan shouldn't jump for joy either.)  By the time election season heats up, I'll be back in the regular swing of things.

No comments: